Monday, April 26, 2010

Sorry!!

I was just checking my formspring and I got several questions asking why I haven't updated. Truth is I'm SO busy! I literally have SO much going on right now, and it's really hard to juggle it all together. We've been in the friends for change thing with some of my close friends. I've been getting involved with so many different projects that I will tell you about soon enough, I'm really stoked about that. We've been filming J.O.N.A.S! I'm SO excited for it, I've been having a lot of fun on set with my close friends. There are a lot of guest stars, and well it's been fun. No, acting isn't a ''passion'' for me, or something that I'm willing to do for the long run. Music will always be my first and foremost. But acting is been quite a different experience.

Anyways, Kevin KILLED IT at a Minute To Win It, he was incredible, and I just wanted to say that I'm really proud of my big bro.
Also, something I wanted to address. People have been wondering if I'm dating Nicole Anderson... NO! she's a really good friend of mine. She's actually 21 years old. She's really gorgeous, and I'm flattered that people would think we're dating. She's honestly an amazing, sweet, and funny girl. We've been hanging out a lot, but because we work together. We've been to concerts and dinners just to hang out, alongside my brother and Demi. We're really close, but trust me guys, she's just a really good friend of mine.
AND for those who ALSO have been asking, YES I do live in Toluca Lake again. Isn't that awesome? I live near the Cyrus family and its amazing that we get to be neighbors again.

I can't wait till Camp Rock 2 comes out this summer!! New music, dances, and people. We all had a blast filming that. We've really become a family, and we're excited that we get to share our experience, and how much we've grown up with you through that film. It's going to be pretty awesome.
World Tour 2010! I can't believe we're going on another tour. I've missed so much being on the road with my brothers, and seeing those amazing Jonas fans. And you know what that means, right? Road Dogs season! we're ready to kick some butts. I really can't for what we have up our sleeves this summer, everything is so amazing and I'm just super stoked to be able to share all of this with the world AND my family. It's the most amazing feeling in the world. We've got new music, new looks, new guitars. It's gonna be just amazing. I hope you enjoy it as much as I know I'll enjoy it.

I wanted to remind you to go see Oceans! and remember that you actually donate to charity for every ticket. And download "Make A Wave" by Joe and Demi. All of these things will go to charity. It's going to make a change in the world, and it's just amazing. So go do that.

I don't have much time to update you guys, and I'm truly so so so sorry for that. I've been preparing so many stuff, and working SO much for you. But I promise as soon as I get a little time I WILL update you through blogging.

I also wanted to thank some fans that donated for a diabetes charity. I'm SORRY I didn't jot down your names. But if you read this blog comment them or reply me on twitter and I'll thank you there. But I really wanted to thank you guys so much for that, it's truly amazing that you guys are working for charities such as those. Or any charities at all. People like you are a blessing to the world.

So this is it for now, I really gotta go! Thank you guys SO much, and once again I'm REALLY sorry for not updating sooner.

Sincerely,
Nick J

P.S. ''Just a pebble in the water can set a sea in motion''

3 comments:

  1. First one to comment!! Congrats and all of the work you are doing, I am soo happy you are enjoying every second of the day. Just try to keep updating us once in a while, we love to hear from you and your experiences; for me personally is as if we were really good friends that live worlds apart but keep tabs on each other through here... is that weird?? Lol, I'm happy your happy, take care and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! And sometimes I think I'm going a thousand miles an hour thru life---obviously there's people going much faster! Hahahaha. Well I do want to say that as much as it's a fun honor to get regular "glimpses" into your world thru your blog posts, please don't let your lack of posting at times make you feel bad. I'm sure there will always be over-anxious fans who 'just want to know the latest' --but honestly, I look at the role as a "fan" to be one where we should respect the very real effort & endless hours you are putting towards projects for us to later enjoy.

    If you've got a ton of long days upon more long days of work, PLEASE feel like you have the liberty to relax. Blog AFTER you've taken a much-desired nap. Tweet AFTER you've treated yourself to a Starbuck's or two...and don't let yourself feel guilty about it. :)

    It's interesting how right now is a time where lots of people are needing strength to keep going in life....where facing the "to-do" list of each day is such a legitimately difficult chore. In my own family, my dad's been unemployed for almost a year now (though he's applied at like a million places), leaving my mom to work 3 jobs. They've definately been at the top of my prayer list for a while. After reading about all you're busy doing right now, I'll bet you could use some extra prayers for strength too. I wrote your name in my Bible near Psalms 61:2-3 and I give you my word that I'll be asking Jesus for abundant peace & help to come your way.

    "When my heart is overwhelmed,lead me to a rock that is higher than myself. For You have been a shelter for me, a strong tower. " Ps 61:2-3

    Have an exceptionally enjoyable afternoon & I hope you find yourself laughing more and more as your day goes on.

    -Lainey Douglass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick you are so amazing. I've said it so much but it's true!! I hope you're loving all the craziness and you truly WANT to wake up in the morning and go to work and do what you do. We love it all and i want you to as well. anyways, ur great and can't wait for what's in store with JB and everything else!!
    love you!!
    ~Paige J

    ReplyDelete