Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Twitter!!!

Yeah, I couldn't get NickyJonas back on running so I decided to make a new twitter "NJstweet" feel free to follow me there haha! Sucks because I had 4,000 followes before, and now I have a few. So spread the word as much as you can explain WHY I don't want this account to be "verified." etc.
So yeah, spread the word about my twitter and my formspring. I'm getting "internet" active again, kind of. Of course, I'm not going to spend as much time on those things. I try to answer as many questions on formspring as I can, but I've been getting a LOT lately. So yeah! Spread the word!! and FOLLOW!!

www.twitter.com/njstweet

www.formspring.me/isnickjonas

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you decided to come back.Your fans are going to be SO happy.I look forward to your tweets =) cause your one of the most down to earth 'celebs',as well as miley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeiihhh!! Already following you :)!

    ReplyDelete